I bought a Cruiser RV Radiance in 2015.Thought it was a good price but I was wrong.
The "wood" like cabinets fluffed up at the touch of water. I was always so afraid of a spill that would ruin the bottom of the cabinets. Had water damage caused by he dealer prep and took it back for repairs under warranty. Floor had hump where the axles set underneath so we never could get it level.
Tongue weight was way too light and the camper pulled really bad and we had sway problems. Tongue weight was only approximately 7% of the total camper weight and should have been at least 10% even better 12% to 15%.
Terrible enough experience with this camper that we traded it after only 9 months of ownership of which 3 months of those were at the dealer for repairs.Pictures attached show the water damage when I got it home fom the dealer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "I received a garbage bin as ordered. Unfortunately, the door is not affixed correctly so that an unsightly gap exists on the right side. The wood panels making..."
- "This took almost a month to resolve. The costumer service IS AWFUL! I bought several items when arrived I was missing 2 items. Initially I tried to call however they..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."