Prospect, Kentucky

I bought a Cruiser RV Radiance in 2015.Thought it was a good price but I was wrong.

The "wood" like cabinets fluffed up at the touch of water. I was always so afraid of a spill that would ruin the bottom of the cabinets. Had water damage caused by he dealer prep and took it back for repairs under warranty. Floor had hump where the axles set underneath so we never could get it level.

Tongue weight was way too light and the camper pulled really bad and we had sway problems. Tongue weight was only approximately 7% of the total camper weight and should have been at least 10% even better 12% to 15%.

Terrible enough experience with this camper that we traded it after only 9 months of ownership of which 3 months of those were at the dealer for repairs.Pictures attached show the water damage when I got it home fom the dealer.

Review about: Cruiser Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cruiser Rv?

Comments

kwhitney
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1211479

Our axles bent. Read our post #915027. Check your axles.

The first year we had our "Radiance" was a nightmare!!! Door cabinets all fell off( wrong sized hinges) "siding fell off the kitchen bench, ceiling fans broken, hot water ( NONE) thermostat has to be replaced, awning arm snapped ( no bolt) had we not put a deck around this piece of ***, we would have sent it back!!! Now, we can't find anyone to service it!!!