I bought a Cruiser RV Radiance in 2015.Thought it was a good price but I was wrong.
The "wood" like cabinets fluffed up at the touch of water. I was always so afraid of a spill that would ruin the bottom of the cabinets. Had water damage caused by he dealer prep and took it back for repairs under warranty. Floor had hump where the axles set underneath so we never could get it level.
Tongue weight was way too light and the camper pulled really bad and we had sway problems. Tongue weight was only approximately 7% of the total camper weight and should have been at least 10% even better 12% to 15%.
Terrible enough experience with this camper that we traded it after only 9 months of ownership of which 3 months of those were at the dealer for repairs.Pictures attached show the water damage when I got it home fom the dealer.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "HEARING RE: DEMURRER TO 1ST AMENDED CROSS COMPLAINT OF DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION BY MICHAEL GRISSOM 11/05/2009 - 8:30 AM DEPT. 07 HONORABLE GARY B. TRANBARGER, PRESIDING CLERK:..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "We hired this company over 2 years ago to do some concrete work on our porch and also to put a seal coat on our driveway. This is a small..."
- "Thankful I joined the business for free. But after having done so, nothing could be sold, at all. It was EXTREMELY expensive for the product it was, and now..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."