7805 IN-9, Howe, IN 46746, USA
2.6

AC duct work not installed correctly Failure of slide out. Terrible design AC condenser failure.

also the paint has faded on front cap. Buffed out but faded again in 5 months. Of course the unit was just outside warranty. no other issues.

in order to get to 100 word I would not be able to recommend this manufacture. I believe forest river now owns cruiser, I was hoping to upgrade to a class c but given this experience I may now have to reconsider the whole aspect of rv travel.

I believe own one of these units is just like dumping money without any return. anyone have any suggestions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cruiser Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 30, 2017.

Comments

It appears that insulation in walls, roof and slide out are insufficient in our 2018 Shadow Cruiser 24.It won't coolbelow 80 degrees when it's 90 or more outside and holds heat in walls after sun goes down till you can't get it below outside temperatur. Mfr rep said" you need to keep it in the shade or it won't get col.AC ducts barely blow air out. Poor Engineering and poor customer service.

What did you do to fix your a/c problem? I have the issue of the camper not staying cool in the heat.

I know it's not the a/c unit itself.

It is probably poor insulation of the camper itself. Right now it's 91 degrees outside and the inside of my camper is 84 degrees!